The Hotel Lacknerhof GmbH, Unterberggasse 172 A-5542 Flachau (email@example.com) is responsible for processing your personal data on our website. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration. Your data will not be passed on to other recipients without your express consent.
Our website has buttons on some pages to share page content on the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Xing, Youtube, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest. The buttons are ideally designed to protect the personal data of our website visitors, as the script (computer program) behind the buttons does not collect or process any personal data. Website visitors who wish to share our site are taken directly to the “Share” pages of the respective social media platforms when they click on the buttons. Only there will the scripts necessary for sharing the page contents be loaded. The business and data protection conditions agreed by the website visitor with the respective social media platforms then apply. The respective platforms Facebook, Google Plus, Instagram, Linkedin, Xing, Youtube, Twitter and Pinterest provide detailed information on this.
Cookies make websites more user-friendly and efficient for the user. A cookie is a small text file used to store information. When visiting a website, the website may place a cookie on the website visitor’s computer. If the user visits the website again later, the website can read the data from the previously stored cookie and thus determine, for example, whether the user has visited the website before and in which areas of the website the user was particularly interested.
MMore information about cookies can be found on WIKIPEDIA.
Changing the cookie settings
Cookies on our website
Our website uses the following providers:
- Doppelpack Semantic Cookie
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Google Tag Manager
- Facebook Connect
- Facebook Custom Audience
- Facebook Pixel
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”) on the legal basis of the predominant legitimate interest (analysis of website use). To this end, we have concluded a contract with Google for commissioned data processing.
Deactivate Google Analytics
- You can generally prevent the collection of your user data by Google Analytics on all websites by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
- You can only prevent the collection of your user data by Google Analytics on this website by clicking on the following link An opt-out cookie will be set, which will prevent the collection of your data for future visits.
This website uses Facebook Pixel, a web analytics service provided by Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”) on the legal basis of overriding legitimate interest. For this purpose we have concluded a contract with Facebook for the processing of commissioned data. The data will be partially transferred to the USA. The transfer of data to the USA is based on the Privacy Shield. When our website is called up, software is used to establish a connection to the Facebook servers and data is transmitted to Facebook servers, some of which are located in the USA.
Disable Facebook pixels
You can only prevent Facebook Pixel from collecting your user data on this website by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent the collection of your information on future visits to this website: Disable Facebook Pixel.
- You have the right of access, correction, deletion and restriction of the processing of personal data as well as the right of data transferability.
- You have the right to withdraw any consent you may have given to the processing of your personal data.
- The lawfulness of the processing of personal data until revocation shall not be affected by such revocation.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing. In case of opposition, your personal data will no longer be processed for the purpose of direct marketing.
- Furthermore, you have the right to appeal to the supervisory authority (Austrian Data Protection Authority, Hohenstaufengasse 3, 1010 Vienna, firstname.lastname@example.org).