Unforgettable works outings at the palace hotel
Experience one or two-day works outings at our Palace Hotel with culinary highlights in the knight's hall, at Burgschlössl or at the Yeti-Bar with diverse leisure programme for the whole company and if requested even with live-music or DJ Georg.
Here are some impressions as to how your leisure programme could look like:
- Wine degustation or
- Themed evenings (e.g. “Steak & Jeans” country evening, Pongau evening in traditional costumes – Dirndl and Lederhosen, Camelot-Night knight's evening (from 40 people) or Mozart dinner concert (from 80 people), BBQ evening at our BBQ hut (up to 14 people)
- Ski races on the timekeeping piste on hotel's own Unterberg mountain with victory ceremony (in winter)
- Safe driving training on snow and ice (½-day, in winter)
- Snow-bike ski-bob, snowshoe hikes, breaks with mulled wine … (in winter)
- Segway, nordic walking, hiking with guide, Zorbing in the giant ball … (in summer)
- Fun Olympics with milking cows, long throw, human table football, etc.
- Laser biathlon (laser guns, obstacle runs, etc.)
- Fun crazy golf tournament (with 6 to 10 stations)
Apart from the leisure and entertainment programme we also gladly organise excursions in the nearby regions for you; e.g. hikes, Ice Giant World, salt mine, …
Our competent team is available for you if you have any questions concerning prices or dates.
Send us a no obligation enquiry and look forward to your perfect works outing at Hotel Lacknerhof.