Spa dreams in the spa area on 2,000m²
Enjoy with all senses
The spa area at Palace Hotel Lacknerhof is one of the best and biggest far and wide. It's not for nothing that the hotel was awarded “Spa Hotel of the Year” by “Besser Essen & Reisen” guide in 2003.
Choose your individual way to your personal wellbeing:
- Spa … with different saunas, steam baths, brine grotto, infrared cabin, stylish relax areas, ice grotto, Palace Café …
- Water world … with big panorama Jacuzzi, panorama indoor pool (in summer convertible into an open air pool) and the palace gardens.
- Beauty … with a comprehensive range of treatments for Her and Him. We offer spa for children especially for our younger guests.
- Fitness & activities … hotel's own gym area on 250m² with views over the mountains, yoga, Pilates and much more in the garden or the fitness room.
A tour through our Spa Oasis
First-class spa indulgence … enjoy relaxed hours at our Spa Palace.
The upper floor:
On the upper floor the following awaits you:
- Schönbrunn relax rooms with waterbeds
- Sun terrace with gorgeous views over the surrounding mountain world
- Fitness room with our activity programme (yoga, Pilates, …)
- Gym with state-of-the-art gym machines, leg press, bench, butterfly …
- Atrium & lift
The ground floor:
- Treatment premises with cosmetics by Maria Galland Paris and BDR
- Thalasso room for treatments with seaweed by Thalgo
- Massage cubicles for ladies and gentlemen for classic massages, Dorn-Breuss massages, etc.
- Private spa suite for first-class partner treatments
- Hammam suite for soap foam massages, baths and …
- Various relax and recreation areas
- Smokers' lounge for relaxed conversations
- Men-Suite for pure male grooming and massages
- Nail-Suite for manicure, pedicure and nail art
- Emperor's tub for bath rituals for two or one
- Soft pack lounger for body packs and wraps
- Ayurveda-Suite for Ayurveda treatments and shiatsu
- Panorama Jacuzzi
- Aromatic steam bath
- Herbal steam bath
- Finnish sauna
- Infrared cabin
- Brine grotto
- Ice grotto
- Kneipp facilities
- Palace Café
- Diving pool
After your sauna take a swim in our panorama indoor pool – in summer convertible into an open air pool – it is located right next to our palace gardens with loungers and rattan sofas, cushions and sun shades. Enjoy recreation and relaxation for in between in our cosy relax areas or order a tea at our Palace Café.
Certified by Wellness Heaven
The Schlosshotel Lacknerhof has been certified by hotel testers of Wellness Heaven.