The Sauna Complex at our Spa Hotel
Spacious sauna area at the Lacknerhof Hotel
Sauna sessions and Kneipp therapy treatments are good for your body’s natural defence system. Discover the Spa Palace during your holiday at the Lacknerhof Hotel. Steam baths, saunas and heat baths await you at our spa.
Taking a sauna is a philosophy of life. At 94°C in the "Stuben" Sauna, a classic Finnish sauna, your circulation will be stimulated and the body detoxes through the skin to get rid of the impurities of everyday life. Apart from the "Stuben Sauna" there are various other healthy options.
- Sanarium with coloured light – 50°C dry heat bath with four spectral colours: red, green, blue and yellow
- Dead Sea Salt Room – mineral salts from the Dead Sea provide the body with a beneficial effect
- Soft herbal steam bath – 55°C and guests need only push a button to release the steam with various herbal oils such as rosemary, lemon balm, hay flowers, camomile
- Aromatherapy steam bath – here the steam is enriched with various aromas
- Salt Grotto – the cave walls are made of pure Himalayan salt. The warm, salty air strengthens your body for the everyday.
- Infrared sauna – the light provides a deep thermal radiation – also highly recommended for joint pain, depression, colds and skin problems
- Vitarium – heated ceramic loungers with a temperature of 35°C
Sauna master Richard offers guided sauna experience tours a couple of times a week.
Cool off and relax
From Kneipp treatments, to the Ice Grotto to the themed rainfall showers – cold stimuli after heat experiences in the sauna are an ideal training for your skin’s blood vessels and nerves as well as your internal organs. Afterwards you can unwind in the spacious relaxation rooms, in the panoramic Jacuzzi or at the Palace Café.